User Agreement >
This User Agreement ("Agreement") is a contract between you and TAP team and applies to your utilization of the TAP materials and services. You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Any users of the TAP content regardless of sources are regarded as accepting all of the terms unconditionally. Please stop the usage if you have any objections to the following terms.
1. TAP team is committed to providing high quality atmospheric composition data and maps. Users bear all responsibility and liability for their use of data, and for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of any use of, or inability to use, the data.
2. The data and maps provided on this website is for non-commercial usage only. No organization or individual is allowed to use the TAP content for commercial purposes without prior written authorization from the TAP team. Any uses of TAP materials by commercial institutes are regarded as for commercial purposes that requires prior written authorization. For information on using TAP content for commercial purposes or for commercial organizations to apply for the usage of TAP content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Users are not permitted to distribute the TAP content or the TAP account to any third-party, with or without payment. Any losses incurred by breaching this term shall be borne by the user. We reserve the right to ascertain his/her legal responsibilities.
4. Users are required to maintain the integrity and independence of the content from TAP. Without the permission from the TAP team, no user shall include the TAP data and maps, in the original or modified form, into other atmospheric composition data products.
5. Users are required to fully cite the relevant publications when using the TAP content. For specific citations, please refer to INTRODUCTION>How to Cite.
The rights to interpret, modify and update this agreement belongs to the TAP team.
Account Application >
TAP data and maps are released through this website. Users need to register an account to obtain the download permission. Please click HERE to start your registration online.